Vertica – an e-commerce company with talent and team spirit
Vertica creates state of the art e-commerce solutions for some of Denmark’s most visionary companies.
Our back-end, front-end, UX and integration consultants are among the brightest minds when it comes to technical know-how. And we are proud of every solution we provide.
We work in teams – each team is an organic self-leading entity – within a bureau with a strong focus on community and togetherness. We strive to share knowledge and to make sure that we continuously evolve as the digital landscape changes.
Vertica was founded in 2001 by four software engineers who had enough of poor leaders with no knowledge of the core product: software development. They decided to start a company where the people with the project in hands took the decisions. With no leaders to interfere. They wanted passion and excitement to be the focus in their work life.
These values are still what drives us today.
Here are some of the other attributes which we believe make Vertica a rewarding and well-balanced workplace:
- 37 hours of work a week. No more.
- No responsibility to reply on email or phone during hours off and during the weekend.
- Flexible work hours, six weeks of holiday a year - and a fair pension contribution (9,5%)
- Lots of influence on your tasks.
- Ambitious educational politic with dedicated career coaches.
- Informal work environment.
We are always looking for skilled software developers. If you are interested or want to hear more about Vertica – feel free to reach out!